PRESENTATION

Image Deflat Logo

We deal with the development of a deflationary coin for the cryptocurrency investment market

 

A total of 1,000,000,000 coins will be made available over time. 99.9% will be placed on the market through purchase by interested, this condition is guaranteed in ethereum contract, without the possibility of dump by the developers. The other 0.1% of the coins were destined for the first operations in the mainnet, even so it is a very small amount in relation to the total volume.

As explained above no currency is put into circulation without a financial burden on ethereum, allowing a substantial bid in volume and price, which consequently gives a good liquidity to the asset.


General Information

 

EtherscanForkDeltaLedgerDexEtherMium